Friday, August 12, 2011

It's Official...

What a day...

Everything is signed and official. It was a very emotional day. It is so hard to see someone so sad.

we will get to bring him home tomorrow. We are looking forward to it, as we haven't been able to spend much time with him. There will be more pics posted tomorrow, guaranteed!

We brought Chy to the hospital today. She was singing in the backseat on the way to the hospital "baby bra". I've never heard her sign yet, plus I didn't know she knew where we were headed. She was very interested in him. She kept touching his hair, rubbing his hands and kissing his head. The hospital photographer did a photo shoot with all six of us. ("G", her son, Chy, Jaden, Gord and I). They are priceless pics and glad we have them.


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

So happy for you all!

Lisa said...

can't wait to hear more details. sending my love your way!

Matt and Carla Morgan said...

Praying for all of you, Coleen! Safe travels.

cm