Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tomorrow is the big day!

Today was a quiet day around the house. It is nice to not be home and have the guilt of sitting on the couch knowing you should be cleaning or something. There is nothing for me to clean!

We had chaotic dinner tonight with 2 kids under 4! It was nice to see Chy and "G"'s son interact, but maybe not for everyone at the restaurant : ) We took a couple nice pictures. Once we download, we will share.

Tomorrow, the inductions starts about 7. We heard today that I may be able to be in the delivery room. I know things can change, but I would love that.

Chy is doing well. She has gone to bed good the last couple of nights. I did have to go into her bedroom last night about 1AM. I think she was scared being in a different environment. I have to admit it was nice waking up to a little morning breath voice saying "hi momma". I opened my eyes and she was waving, too. I never think to wave to someone that is a foot away, nice personal touch!

Better get some rest.


2 comments:

Matt and Carla Morgan said...

I'm thinking about you all right now! Inductions have likely started.

8/11 sounds like a great day to be born :)

So many prayers heading your way, Coleen.

cm

InWeighOverMyHead said...

I am so excited! Post as soon as you can!!!! :)