I was holding back on this post until I had the correct details and plan, but I guess this is as good as I am gonna get!
We are matched with a Birthmother! She is due to be induced on 8/11/11. It is right around the corner. We are ecstatic to be adding a baby boy to our family! We have been trying to prepare Chy for the change, but I believe this is going to rock her little world! It will rock it in a good way, she just won’t know it for awhile!
We will be traveling to UT for the birth next week and taking Grandma and Papa along to babysit the queen. : )
I think the blog will serve as a great way to communicate to the masses and share pictures. We will be in UT over a week.
We would appreciate your thoughts and prayers, as this is a very stressful and emotional time for all involved. Adoption is very bitter sweet. Although it is an exciting / happy time for us, it is hard to celebrate knowing there is someone hurting on the other end.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Adding ANOTHER mietz!!
2 comments:
Coleen - I'm so thrilled to read this update! Know that you will all very much be in my prayers as you travel to UT to meet your little man :)
And, you're absolutely right - it will rock Chy's world in a good way - whether she knows it or not!
Big big hugs to you!
cm
YAY!!!! So happy for you!!!
Can't wait to see pics and read updates!
Post a Comment