Our adoption journey...
OMG!!! HE IS SO STINKING CUTE!!!I love his hair and his beautiful lips. I think I cannot wait to see your little guy's smile :)Sending lots of prayers (and smiles) your way, Coleen!cm
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I love him! :) So happy for you Coleen!
HE'S BEAUTIFUL!! CONGRATULATIONS!
Ha ha... apparently Google doesn't know me. Last comment was from Donnie. I can't wait to meet your newest Mietz!!Donnie
He is beautiful! Can't wait to meet him! So happy for you!
He is adorable. I am praying that everything goes smoothly today.
Congratulations, Col and Gord!!!! He is so gorgeous. Happy for you guys and big sis, Chy! Eileen & Tom
Congrats! He's adorable.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
OMG!!! HE IS SO STINKING CUTE!!!
I love his hair and his beautiful lips. I think I cannot wait to see your little guy's smile :)
Sending lots of prayers (and smiles) your way, Coleen!
cm
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I love him! :) So happy for you Coleen!
HE'S BEAUTIFUL!! CONGRATULATIONS!
Ha ha... apparently Google doesn't know me. Last comment was from Donnie. I can't wait to meet your newest Mietz!!
Donnie
He is beautiful! Can't wait to meet him! So happy for you!
He is adorable. I am praying that everything goes smoothly today.
Congratulations, Col and Gord!!!! He is so gorgeous. Happy for you guys and big sis, Chy!
Eileen & Tom
Congrats! He's adorable.
Post a Comment