Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gained a niece!




At the party tonight, I often found Marla's niece (JaKaia) by my side. Finally, she says to me "I love you". I said "you love me?" and she said "yes". Mia was standing there and started laughing. She said, "you just met her" and JaKaia said "I know, but she is so nice". She then looked at me with her big brown eyes and said "I wish you were my auntie". I said "you can call me auntie if you want" so she did the rest of the night. AAWWW

2 comments:

E said...

She's too cute! Just catching up...sorry to hear that you may be there for longer than expected! It must be boring at times being away from home. Very soon, you'll be a busy bee;) Can't wait to read your next update...what a wonderful Christmas for you guys!!

GsMomAswifey said...

Even though you have to be there longer than you thought, Marla and her family/friends are sure helping you enjoy it. It's great that she is so involved in the volunteer center.
How nice that you introduced us to your "new niece". I can't wait to meet your daughter soon!