Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!!

Very uneventful here... I slept in til 10AM this morning... NICE. It is these dang hotel curtains, they keep the room sooo dark. I did wake Gord up at 9 so he could go get us some of the free breakfast downstairs! So, there was an english muffin for me when I woke up : ) He also did our laundry today. Is he awesome or what?? I guess I will keep sleeping until I have a human alarm clock.

We are heading over to Marla's to hang out for a bit. She said she feels like tomorrow is the day. hmmm We will see. If not, We know some action will happen on Friday at 6AM. Just think that is 4AM Phoenix time. So when you wake up, I may have some news!!!

Have a great eve!

3 comments:

Matt and Carla Morgan said...

Christmas day! Wouldn't that be an interesting bday!

I'm glad you're sleeping, lovely. That communicates that you're pretty relaxed! Perfect way to feel with motherhood pending so soon.

Praying for you guys. cm

E said...

Thinking of you and praying for you both...Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

We've been thinking of you often. Can't wait to hear some more news! Merry Merry Merry Merry Christmas!!! Looking forward to your return. Call us if you need anything!
Ben, Ling and Ames