Oh man we are excited today! Gord is running around like a goof! We are so excited to see her and hold her. We packed our own hospital bag, as we don't know what will happen today. I'll check in when I can. We both actually got sleep last night, so we are ready.
10 comments:
OMG, I'm so excited too. I've been checking in everyday...two and three times.
Too coool! We are so excitd for you guys! I spoke with Tom & Linda and they wish you all well & good luck! We are eagerly awaiting any news! Love you guys!!
SO excited for you guys!! Can't wait to read about her....
OMG,OMG,OMG..I am soooo excited for you guys I can't stand it....
:-) it is 8PM there now...maybe you are really busy holding her...I wish I were a fly in OHIO!! hee hee!
I'm praying for you guys. So so excited, Coleen!!!
cm
We are on pins and needles waiting to hear some good news!!! I hope all is going well and maybe Ella is even in your arms by now!!! xoxo Yvette and Bill
Thinking about you and hoping you are holding your sweet baby girl right now! Can't wait to see some pictures.
I have been thinking of you, knowing of the planned Friday induction!! Can't wait to hear the news...no baby yet on this end yet. Have an MD appt. Monday 12/29and the NP said the doc would probably talk about inducing.
Just checking in...can't wait to hear your news!
WOW! We can't wait to hear from you!! Hope all is well! Hope to hear from you soon!!
Post a Comment