First off... I want to send my love and prayers out to the Adams family. Ronnie lost his mother today to a sudden heart attack... We love you and am sooo sorry we are so far away at a time like this. Stay strong and know she is in a good place.
Mass was awesome today... This is how I think church should be. Singing, dancing, audience participation what else can one ask for. The voices were amazing. Not sure where to find one of these in Phoenix, but know I will be looking : ) Gord seemed to get into it. He got his groove on. He did not burst into flames.
Marla could not get comfortable today. I think we are getting close. We will pick her up for the dr appt at 8 AM. She gave us a present for the baby today. She said she still hasn't picked us up anything yet. We assured her that she is giving us EVERYTHING, already. We took their gifts over today, just in case things go down!! I wanted to make sure they were there for Christmas morning. After mass, we went to lunch and back to her house to watch a movie and play some games. I was the one who got my booty whooped today : (
4 comments:
Marla sounds fantastic! Mass sounds fantastic. I'm so glad that Gordon did not burst into flames.
I will keep your friends in my prayers, Coleen.
Take good care of yourself! cm
Today was moving day and just got the computer hooked up. I was without computer access for a full day (yikes) and I was wondering what was going on with you!! It does sound like she's getting closer! BTW, from your previous pics, it looks like you're in Siberia.
Whoo-hoo! It won't be long now that you get to see Little Miss Ella!! Glad to hear Grod is still here & not even a little crispy on the egdes from Mass! LOL! Thinking of you guys! Stay warm! Who knows it sounds like you might have the best Christmas present EVER!!
Love ya!
Cristi
oops! Gord, sorry for the misspell! LOL!
Post a Comment