HI Coleen, It's Amber Mary's niece! Im sooo happy for you I could cry! She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! We will ahve to have a playdate! Yeppie,she is the best blessing God could ever give you@
Congratulations!!! As we can all see she was very much worth the wait. Best wishes, health and happiness to the whole Mietzner Family. Safe travels back. Hugs and kisses to Ella Mia.
Congrats...she is beautiful..I would like to be the first to say..I CAN BABYSIT..anytime..anyplace..even if you want me to fly to OHIO!! Cant wait for you 3 to come home :-)
Hey guys! Thanks for the call last night! We are so happy for both of you! Gord - Mike said watch out! Those little girls get you wrapped in a heartbeat & I know you are gonna be a BIG SUCKER!! tee hee She is just the cutest thing EVER! Can't wait for you guys to get back. Good luck on Tuesday!! Love ya!
15 comments:
She is beautiful! Oh Coleen and Gord, I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to hear all about her birth. Looks like it took a long time to induce. Hugs!
She is SO beautiful!! Congrats! I am so happy for you.
Jen (ivfc)
Congratulations! She is so beautiful. Can't wait to hear the details.
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is beautiful!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! I am so excited for you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is so beautiful...can't wait to hear more about everything:) So happy for you guys.
Coleen and Gordo,
I'm sooo happy for the both of you. She is a beauty. I look forward to meeting her once you get settled.
Jean
HI Coleen, It's Amber Mary's niece! Im sooo happy for you I could cry! She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! We will ahve to have a playdate! Yeppie,she is the best blessing God could ever give you@
Wow! Great News! Ella Mia is beautiful! I'm so happy for you both! A Christmas Gift after Christmas, I like those! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!!
As we can all see she was very much worth the wait.
Best wishes, health and happiness to the whole Mietzner Family.
Safe travels back.
Hugs and kisses to Ella Mia.
Congrats...she is beautiful..I would like to be the first to say..I CAN BABYSIT..anytime..anyplace..even if you want me to fly to OHIO!! Cant wait for you 3 to come home
:-)
Baby Ella is absolutely gorgeous! I'm so happy for you. The photos brought tears to my eyes!!! :) Hope all is going well. Thinking of you...
Congratulations Gord and Coleen, it took a while but Ella is finally here.
And Gord we really like the car seat cover, but it really should be the Flames.
Take care all of you and we look forward to more photos and updates as and when you can.
Hey guys! Thanks for the call last night! We are so happy for both of you! Gord - Mike said watch out! Those little girls get you wrapped in a heartbeat & I know you are gonna be a BIG SUCKER!! tee hee She is just the cutest thing EVER! Can't wait for you guys to get back. Good luck on Tuesday!! Love ya!
Congratulations...what a wonderful way to start the New Year... a new bundle of joy!!!!...she is adorable.
Post a Comment