Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dilated to 1!

We spoke with Marla this morning! The doctor said that she was dilated to 1 yesterday. The Doctor mentioned that at her next appt, we can start talking about inducing. Marla told her that we would be in town next week and would attend the appt with her. We are so excited about that. She didn't sound too happy about inducing, she wants to just let it happen naturally. So, we will see what the recommendation is next week!! The appt is Friday at 9:30 AM. I am still praying that baby stays put until Wed!! Thursday would be better, as we don't get into town until 7 PM Wed. So, God if you are reading my blog, "Thursday is good"!! Gord and I both feel it will be next weekend sometime. WOW...

Gord and I were out until 3 AM last night at friends' house! We are trying to get used to being up all night : ) We had a good time with good food and lots of games!! My kind of night.

Stay tuned...

3 comments:

E said...

Wow!! That's an exciting development...hope baby hangs in until you get there.

And I can definitely understand how that video would bring you to tears, especially with the relationship you have with M!! I should have more of a warning on there...;)

Matt and Carla Morgan said...

One week!

I am so so excited for you. Love that you'll be there with Marla at the next appt. I hope all of you are pleased with the Dr's recommendation.

Big hugs, cm

GsMomAswifey said...

I can't wait to hear more!