I know this post is late, but I'M BUSY!!! : )
Gord and I learned something very important this Halloween. We learned if we want to make it as parents and be looked up to by our children, then we need to step it up in the pumpkin carving area. We have gotten to see some friend's and family's pumpkins and ours was tooo simple. I would post the pic, but camera is still not downloading... ARRRGGG (We are buying a new one for December. I have a feeling we will be using it a lot ; )) Yes, the triangle eyes and the smile with two teeth isn't going to impress anyone. Next year we will try harder!! I think this was the first year I didn't burn the seeds, though. So, I am maturing in that area!
Usually, I make Gord buy the candy. He has no guilt and buys the good stuff! I always think "I should buy the stuff that is better for us in case we eat some". BS Well, this year I bought the good stuff and Gord told me the it wasn't possible to OVER buy. I proved him wrong. Even though we had a lot of kids come to the house, we had a ton left over. I'm happy to say, it is gone now : ) Silly me thought we would eat it slower if I put it in the freezer. I use this strategy with buckets of cookie dough, too. I should know by now that I LIKE IT BETTER FROZEN. A failed strategy, oh well you win some you lose some. When we announced our adoption plans, people would say "at least you don't have to gain weight". I guess I don't HAVE to, but I have : ) Everyone looks better when they come back to work after maternity leave, lets hope I fall into that category!! I am gaining weight with this pregnancy. I am (virtually) carrying the baby low and in the rear... literally. By the looks, it may be twins : )
No comments:
Post a Comment