Thursday, October 9, 2008

75 Days!!

It has been a while since I posted and most people who know me, know if you don't hear from me it can be a bad sign. But in this case, it isn't. We have been keeping busy and everything is still going to plan. I spoke with Marla last Sunday and she said she is starting to feel BIG and wakes up with a sore back everyday. Bummer. I feel for her and appreciate this sooo much. To make sure Gord is appreciating this, I made him watch a live (unmedicated) birth on babycenter.com. WHOA!! I wish I could tape his face. I think adoption is sounding even better to him : ) I didn't realize everyone hasn't seen that. I was first exposed at St Jerome's in 5th grade sex ed class! Me and my mom had to attend after school hours and on the way home my mom said "any questions?" and I said "NO!".

We have been out shopping for stuff we need and getting ready for what could be our last Laughlin trip for a long while on the 17th.

Continue to keep us in your prayers, we appreciate everyone's thoughts.

4 comments:

Matt and Carla Morgan said...

You're definitely in our prayers.

I think it's hilarious that you made Gord watch that! Definitely made me laugh!

cm

GsMomAswifey said...

Glad to hear all is well. These next couple months are going to fly by. Hope you enjoy your get away!

E said...

So excited for you, Col. Enjoy your time away!

Jennifer said...

So funny about watching the birth. I'm so glad everything is still going so smoothly.