We lost Chylar's birth mom to breast cancer, but gained a new guardian angel!
We had some priceless moments with Chylar's bio siblings.
Met a friend and her family in Sedona for the weekend... We met when we were both painfully childless... now look at our smiles : ) E - Next year, Philly???I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted! I think I will just post some pics of what has been going on... As for the adoption front. We have been looked at a couple of time in the last couple months and have not been chosen by the birth mother. I guess the right match hasn't come along. Even though it is hard, we DO know everything happens for a reason and the right baby will come along! There is one out there (hopefully, in utero) that needs US most!!
3 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about Chylar's birth mother passing away.
Your daughter is absolutely precious! I'm so glad to see pictures of your 2 year old!!!!
And, your smiles are priceless.
Waiting sucks - no way around it. I will keep you all in my prayers and am ready to celebrate your #2 :)
Big hugs, cm
Wow, I am really sorry to hear about Chy's BM! She looks WAY to young for BC. Your family pic is BEAUTIFUL! :)
So tragic about Chylar's birth mother. She looked so young. Chylar will definitely have her looking over.
Yay for Chylar graduating to her big girl's bed! She and Addison wore the same dress for their 2 year pictures! Gotta love Target!
Post a Comment