Monday, June 22, 2009

Fathers Day!!











Hi everyone! I thought that my first Father's Day would be fitting for my 2nd blog ever, since this was a pretty fantastic day! Just sitting back and thinking of how long I have wanted to be a father, and now realizing that I am was really awesome! Chylar is the most beautiful little girl in the world, and I (we) love her so much! She has definitely started to smile more and recognize us as well, so that makes everything 1000 times better and more fun! I love to watch her wake up with her stretching and grunting, then "it" happens........she will see me, focus for a second, and then smile and coo for a while. There is not a better feeling in the world!

So on the big day, Chylar slept with me a little bit in the morning, then her and Mommy made me a mans breakfast, and then they gave me some great cards along with some cologne from Sean Jean (P-Diddy to all his friends) and Jillian's get back into shape book!....I better follow it, because I really do not want to go ON the show and have her show me the book first hand (if you know what I mean)! In the afternoon the inlaws came over with a lot of food and plenty of hugs and kisses for Chylar, so all in all it was a nice 1st Father's Day!

I hope that you like a few of the pics I am attaching, and the lion picture is just a symbol of how I felt all of Sunday! Take care everyone, and who knows, I might post another blog soon so stay alert! :)

Gord

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Copngrats Gord! Happy Father's Day!

GsMomAswifey said...

Happy Father's Day...G! You made me laugh about why you posted the first picture. It's nice to hear from you, so different now that I actually have met you. C is definitely a beautiful little girl. Hopefully we'll all be able to get together again one day!

E said...

Happy belated Father's Day, Gord! It sounds like you had a great day! When I saw the first pic I thought you guys may have went to the zoo...lol. Glad to hear that it was more sensible and the 3 of you had a relaxing start to the day. Chylar is so beautiful! Looking forward to your next guest blog appearance!