Monday, June 1, 2009

Opa and Omi's visit!!!

Pics in the nursery!
Hand painted letters (by ME!!)




Good bye at the airport : (

Opa and Chylar (Can you get more comfortable???)


All Grandparents!!



Omi and Chylar's quiet time.




The first meeting!! It was very sweet. I was gonna video tape it, but the battery was dead ARRGG!

We had a great visit with Gord's parents. It was short but very sweet. They fell in love with their new granddaughter. (how could they not : )) We did a lot of hanging out and just spending quality time together. The weather wasn't terrible, but it was at least 100 degrees everyday. It was sad to see them leave today. We all went to the airport to wish them a safe trip. I did finish the nursery before the visit. It was great motivation.
We love you Omi and Opa!!! : )


2 comments:

GsMomAswifey said...

OMG, Col...she is so darn cute! I also love the letters. I hand painted G's too but I just did 4 different color stripes. I'm going to have to steal your idea for our next child. I love that they have different designs.

Looks like a great visit. I love the pic where you can see your living room. Looks like Chylar has taken over...I love it!

E said...

Col, the nursery looks so beautiful and I'm impressed with your work on the letters! It looks like it was a great visit for everyone. I love the pic with C camped out on Opa's lap...very cute.