Thursday, May 21, 2009
2 month check up!!
We took Chylar for her 2 month check up. Gord and I had bets on what she weighed and how long she was. I won the length and he won the weight. (we have to make everything a game )She is 22 inches long and weighs 11 lbs and 2 oz. She has gained 4 lbs in 6 weeks. I knew she was over 10 lbs, but, 11?? She isn't quite smiling yet. The doctor said that should happen any minute, so we will keep trying. She is sleeping better at night. She still gets up, but usually goes back down pretty easily. I'm not as zombie(ish) as I was. I only have 3 weeks more of leave : ( It is going to be hard to leave her. We are almost done with her room. I will post pictures when we get everything hung!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
11 lbs! She is going to catch Mac soon. I can't wait to meet her!
Can't wait to see pics! :) Miss ya!
Glad to hear that she is doing so well!
Hi, Col...going back to work soon...argh. Glad she is doing so well. I can't wait to meet her, oh yeah and you and Gord...lol.
BTW, I chopped my hair again. I'm going to post some pics on my blog soon. It's kinda Rihannaish.
Post a Comment