We went for the 2 week check up and were praying to hit the 6 lb mark... Well, Chylar weighed in at 7 lb 1 oz!! How great is that? She gained a whole pound and a half in 12 days! She is an awesome eater and will fit in this family well!! : ) She also grew 1 3/4 inch. This may account for all her grunting, moaning and stretching. The Dr got to see one of her grunting fits and explained it was her expressing her own opinions. I guess we are in for it! Silly me, I thought it was gas.
I can't believe how great we felt after the appointment. Gord and I felt like we really accomplished something. We felt so good about our contribution to this little person thriving in the real world : ) What the heck are we going to feel like when she starts walking and talking??
4 comments:
Good job Mommy and Daddy! Now I am ready for more pics!
She is really thriving! :-)
Oh you better watch out Tori was the same way! LoL! haha!
Yes, I agree pictures are in order!
Liz
Missed this post! Glad she had a great appointment!!
Post a Comment