Easter was a great day! Chylar was enjoying being passed from one lap to the next. It was her holiday debut! We got some great pictures. It was a nice day in sunny Phoenix.
She is so darn cute!! Love the pictures!! The weather was nice on Sunday, but I am liking it today even better!! (20 degrees cooler than yesterday . . . yay! :) I am a UT wimp now, so when I come to AZ, the heat can be to much . . . especially during the summer!!
3 comments:
She looks so cute! I love her bow. :)
Such cute pics! I love the hairbow too!
She is so darn cute!! Love the pictures!! The weather was nice on Sunday, but I am liking it today even better!! (20 degrees cooler than yesterday . . . yay! :) I am a UT wimp now, so when I come to AZ, the heat can be to much . . . especially during the summer!!
Post a Comment