I've been tagged by Deanna -
The rules of the award:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. (All my bloggy friends have been tagged) : (
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap."
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
Here I go...
1) I hoard boxes and bags (Even grocery store bags, I can't throw them out!!) My poor pantry.
2) I would never want to live without cheese. I do give it up for lent, which is starting this week : (
3) I'm verrry frugal with money. I think infertility was God's way of getting me to spend...
4) I only buy the paper towels that you can rip off a half. Which is surprising because they cost about 4 x the amt of others.
5) When I'm home alone, I stay up late!
6) I can't read without falling asleep.
7) I loved algebra! I still give myself problems every once in awhile, just to see if I still got it!... I do!
8) I wish I could sing better. I love watching people sing. this is why I dvr American idol religiously, don't miss an award/honors show and would never arrive to a sporting event AFTER the National Anthem...
9) Secretly, (not so much anymore) think I would be a great actress. Gord says I'm dramatic!!
10) The relationships in my life are what I cherish most. I could always use another friend... Well, not USE them, you know what I mean!!!
Thanks Deanna, that was very enlightening. I don't have anyone to tag between you and Eileen, I think you hit all... Unless Carla is willing??? Carla? Bueller? Beuller?
3 comments:
#2...I'm right with you! I would lose about 20lbs. if I gave up all cheese.
#7...OK, that's weird! lol
Cool to get to know more about you! :)
Oops! I tagged you again on my blog...didn't realize you just did this. But this is a COMBO award this time, so feel free to do it again!
Post a Comment