Well, I have proven to not be the best blogger, not very timely. Anyway, if there is anyone that hasn't heard the baby is a girl. A baby girl that couldn't sit still for the ultrasound (sound like anyone). My mom said I wouldn't sit still in her tummy, either. I think it was due to the many doses of Nyquil, but maybe it was just my excitement to begin life : )
We have chosen a name. Ella Mia. Ella is a unique combination of her grandmother's names (Elfriede and LaVerne). Mia is her sister in Oh. Hopefully, one day they will have a relationship and feel they have a bond! We have had this name picked out for years
Ella has a total of 4 dolls already! Whoa! We couldn't resist.
I'm sure this blog will be most useful when we are in Oh, but I will continue to post important information (like how many dolls she has). And, as we finish the nursery, I will post pictures.
OH! I also found out the the due date may be moved up from the 23rd of December to the 18th!
3 comments:
The blog looks great! I'm glad to be able to follow your story on this forum too...the dolls are adorable:)
I absolutely love the name and what/who it represents! I can't believe you have been blogging since August and I just found out. :)
I'm so thrilled for you guys! LOVE the dolls :) Don't resist!
Nicholas was born 12/19. It's a great month in which to start life.
Big hugs - cm
by the way - very cool to hear your voice on that video - first time!
Post a Comment