Marla sent us the ultrasound today! Well, she sent it to our phone, so I had to call my savvy niece to ask "how the heck do I get this on my computer??". Thanks Em!! Just when I think I'm hip, I'm NOT! Gord and I had a great time trying to figure out what we were seeing. The quality was bad, but just knowing what (who) it was, was HUGE. I must say we both had a tear stirring up. Everything that happens makes this feel more real for us. This video is of her head. You can hear Mi'kai in the background, so cute...
Tomorrow is our 3rd anniversary. Time flies. Every year we are married my parents send us $5. We got a beautiful card with a $15 check in it today!! We may have to treat ourselves to some ice cream tomorrow. Maybe next year we will be able to afford a pizza dinner. Thanks Mom and Dad.
3 comments:
That is so cool! I'm so glad you finally got to see it.
That is very cool. I would be tearing up too!
Happy tears for you! cm
Post a Comment