
I think she is saying "mommy, why can't we go inside?"

She was fascinated with Great
Omi!
Tanta Lori and
Onkle Alfred!

Too bad you can't see her
bling on her back pockets!! CUTE!


New Years!
wakey wakey!!
OMI and
OPA!

Aunt Claudia!!
Better late than never, right. That is my new motto.
4 comments:
I'm so glad to see pics of your time in Canada with family(finally...just kidding!)
C is getting so big! Love the snowsuit. You could tell she's an AZ girl at heart...I bet she was thinking that snow is overrated. ha!
Great pictures and a great motto :)
cm
I wish I could see the bling on her pants too...lol. She is getting so big. I can't wait for our next meet up, she is going to running along side of M and G...lol.
Great pictures!
Such cute pics. I love the snow pictures. It is nice that you can go to Canada occasionally to get a little bit of winter and then go home to the warmth. Some kids never get to see snow.
Post a Comment