1st Santa visit... loved the beard!
She really gets into her toys... literally!
Chylar the red nosed baby, had a very shiny nose...Just some pics to enjoy. We are taking them like crazy, I thought we should share some. Chylar saw Santa on Friday night at a party we went to. He brought her, her very own fisher price handbag! NICE!! I was teaching Chy some traditions today. We hid baby Jesus (because he isn't born yet). Later we are baking with some friends!
12 days until Christmas!!
3 comments:
Snap away! You can't take too many pictures. A while back I realized that on my hard drive I have more than one photo per day for every day that my daughter has been alive. Not that I take her photo daily, but some days I take a bunch.
Laughing out loud at C in her pink toy box....that's really cute! Great pictures!
Merry Christmas, friend! SO thrilled that you're a Mama :)
Post a Comment