PJ time!
Chy in PJ's!!
Mamma and ME!!!
Intrigued with her minnie me...Happy Halloween ALL. Well, this was the first one with a little one and boy was it fun. She is renewing all the excitment in my life. She makes everything new again. I almost couldn't sleep the night before. I bet christmas will be 100 times more the fun, huh? We had family over to show off her costume and eat some homemade french onion soup!!
Chy now has 2 teeth. 2 very sharp teeth : ) We all have learned that the hard way.
Enjoy the pics.... Next week she is being baptized, so I'm sure we will have more pics to share. Stay tuned!
Enjoy the pics.... Next week she is being baptized, so I'm sure we will have more pics to share. Stay tuned!

5 comments:
LOL I love the pic of her looking at the doll. How adorable! Your post makes me so excited for our next Halloween...hopefully the first one as parents:) I'm so glad that you had a good first Halloween as parents!
OM! HOw adorable! I love the bee!
So flippin' cute! I love her mini me...really though she is getting so big. Is time going by fast for ya yet?
Thanksgiving and Christmas are going to be fun!
She is so cute!
She looks soooo cute!!!! Can't wait to see the baptism pics. :)
Post a Comment