Not a lot has been easy for us the last 4 years, but our marriage has been. We are true partners and get through everything stronger than we started. I'm not saying we don't fight : ), but we do it lovingly. Obstacles can make a couple or break them... they made us! I love you, Gord!!
Tonight we are going out to dinner to celebrate with our baby girl! We are so happy to be able to do this. This has been a very good year...
Enjoy some old photos...
4 comments:
Wow, displaying your love on such an open forum is really cool....and it makes my card and flowers seem so unimaginative! :)
I love you with all my heart, and am glad that we have our little Chylar to enjoy our lives with!
thanks for only putting up nice pictures of me!
Happy Anniversary Gord and Coleen!
Happy Anniversary, you two! I love the wedding pics!! You guys are such a great couple. Congrats on 4 years!
Happy anniversary! And, congrats on finding strength in your challenges these past 4 years. It's a true testament to your character.
cm
Post a Comment