Tuesday, September 22, 2009
6 month old!
Chy has turned 6 months! This means she needs her picture taken professionally! I scheduled it today. I'm hoping we sneak in a family portrait, too. We are due. She has started to eat cereal and oh it is sooo cute. I knew she would love it. She gets so excited when she sees the spoon. She grabs the spoon and wants to feed herself, but then starts to gag : ) She is a valley girl, for sure, for sure. (Gag me with a spoon, totally) For her first feeding, Gord and I did rock, paper, scissors to see who got to feed her and HE won... ARRRGG! I got stuck video taping. She is moving into 9 mos clothes! She is getting a little more moody which makes me think teeth may be coming. I can't believe she is 6 mos already. Time is flashing before my eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Can't wait to see her pics!
Six months already, I can't wait to see the new pictures. It's so funny that you and Gord played rock, paper, scissors....tonight when we put G down for bed, he started to cry which is fine. Until he shouted out "mama, mama...daddee, daddee", our hearts cried too so we raced each other to get him. I'm totally serious, we were wrestling each other all the way down the hall to be our baby's hero and get him out of bed...A won...lol.
I can't believe it has been six months! I am sure the feeding was so cute. Would love to see pics. She is getting big, pretty soon she and M will be wearing the same size!
Post a Comment