Tuesday, September 1, 2009

2 weeks post op!

I went for my 2 week post op check up and was given permission to hold C!!! YEA! I will never take for granted holding her. I still can't pick her up, but she can be placed in my arms (until she starts flailing). It was a good day. I feel OK. Still sore, but I will live : ) I am restless and want to move more, but I know I need to stay put.

Yesterday, I saw Chy make a razzing sound with her mouth... cute. With all the drool she was making bubbles. She is chomping on EVERYTHING and EVERYTHING is saturated with her drool. We may be getting teeth soon. We are on the count down for food! Get the cameras ready. I know she will love eating. She stares at us while we eat and her lips move and her eyebrows go up. So curious.

3 comments:

E said...

Yay! It must have felt like forever that you couldn't hold C....glad that part's over and you're healing. Take it easy, E

Matt and Carla Morgan said...

I'm so glad you're on the mend. I'm sure you were missing your sweet girl. Sounds like Gordon was taking good care of you both!

cm

Jennifer said...

So glad you can hold her again. Hugging a baby is the best feeling in the world.