Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Pics!

Matching Grandma!
playing


1/2 smiling : )



Give me a "C"


Give me an "H"


Hanging in her Bumbo!



Nothing new, but I wanted to share some new pics! She is getting so strong. The smiles come so much more frequently and brightens our day! Unfortunately, when the camera comes out, she gets this puzzled look. Someday we will capture her SMILING! I have been taking a lot of video lately. As soon as we get a new computer, I will be able to download and show you guys! But for now, enjoy!



Thank you!

3 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

She is sooo cute! I LOVE that cheer outfit!!!!!

Matt and Carla Morgan said...

She is SO stinking cute, Meitz!

Thanks for the picture update.

cm

E said...

OMG, she's getting so big!! C is so adorable. That a really great pic of you two!