Saturday, March 28, 2009

In good times and bad...

It is so great for us to have all the support that we do! My friends and family have gotten together and supplied us with weeks worth of dinners. It was a very thoughtful gesture and we appreciate it! It is nice to see whatever is going on, good or bad, we are never alone to handle it all. We are enjoying all the visits to meet Chylar. Thank you!!

by the way... if you were unable to open the link below, it is also on youtube. Chylar wanted to come into the world as topical as possible : ) This link doesn't have music and they spelled her name wrong (she will probably have to get used to it). Oh well! I've lived with that same problem. At least you will get to see her first photo shoot. We didn't realize we would be in the pics, so ignore us!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPG_29xAXbw


Thank you!!

4 comments:

Bridget said...

Awsome video - It's so wonderful to see you and Gordon as parents. Let me know when things settle down, I'd love to come see you but I know how crazy it is at first with so many visitors :) Let me know when you're ready. Get some rest. Love to you all...

E said...

Beautiful video, Col..

Gina said...

That video is awesome! I can't believe they do all that in the hospital!? I love the pics with you guys also. everyone will mess up the name spelling no matter what it is. People can't even get Gina and Easter right! Anyway, congrats again! I am so happy for you! I hope all is going well.

Jenn from Calgary said...

Beautiful video. She's lovely - congratulations! Chiara is a "ch" too and so I think the name Chylar is perfect. Can't wait to see you the next time you're up here :)